Friday, September 01, 2006

Depression days diary

Well how did today go??? This morning I got a bit depressed when I was told that all my head tags were all wrong on my website, I really don't know much about tags, hey I've only been working on websites for about 3 weeks. I'm learning every day though. Thankfully it all came good fairly quickly, I met a lovely lady on a forum who talked me through fixing it all up, so all is good now.

I haven't had much of a chance to work on the site today though other than fixing the head tags but I didn manage to add one article to the site.

I am thinking of adding a page where I can publish peoples stories about depression. So if there is anyone out there who has suffered from depression and would like to add their story to my site you can contact me via my site - www.depressiondays.com

Well thats all for today.
Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home