Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Depression Days - Logo

Not a big day as far as the progression of the site goes today.
Although I did work out how to make a logo, so the logo on my site has now changed
Actually getting the logo was the easy part, getting into all the pages in the right spot was harder than making the actualy logo.
Have also been doing a bit of work on another site which I will hopefully get up and running soon. I know I should probably just concentrate on just one site at a time, but I just can't help myself.

ShezzP
www.depressiondays.com

PS - Germaine Greer I was a fan of Steve Irwin, if that makes me an idiot then so be it. At least I'm not an inconsiderate cow who picks the most insensitive time to make stupid, pathetic, insensitive and untrue comments about a person while their family are grieving for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home