Monday, February 26, 2007

Lazy To Fitness Freak - Can It Be Done?

I was doing a bit of cleaning yesterday (which I hate doing and don't do as often as I should) and I was thinking - is it possible to turn someone that is fairly lazy, messy and unenergetic into someone that is a fitness freak and compulsive cleaner?

Perhaps it doesn't need to go to the full compulsive length but you know what I mean.

I'm lazy - I admit it. I'm messy and usually just don't have the energy to get up and clean so I don't do it as often as I should.

This whole lifestyle however contributes to my depression I'm sure. So I wonder if I tried hard enough if I could convert myself from lazy to fitness/clean freak. I'm sure it would do wonders for the way I feel in general.

I'm sure if I wasn't so messy and was more organised, things would run a lot smoother and be less stressful too.

So, I think I might give it a go. I need to eat better for a start to try and get a bit of energy. I recently bought a treadmill, so will start there with the fitness bit. Clean, clean, clean. Not easy when you've got three young boys either.

How annoying is it when you wash the floors and half an hour later the kids get home from school, then run in and out the house, and your floors are filthy again!!! Makes you wonder why you even bother doing it in the first place.

Anyway, enough raving - I'm going to do it.

I am going to try to convert myself from lazy to fit, from messy to clean........

Just as soon as I get the energy :)

Be Good
SherylP
www.depressiondays.com

4 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger hadikhan said...

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post.
high fiber foods

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Faiza noor said...

I think so. I think your article will give those people a good reminding. And they will express thanks to you later sunny health & fitness twister stepper with handlebar

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Faiza noor said...

Good article, like it! Appreciate the patience in putting up such determined content. Thanks for the time and effort. chapter 4 medical documentation and the electronic health record

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Healthblogs said...

You've outdone yourself with this excellent posting. Thanks very much for the great photos and witty prose. Keep it up! the juice lady's guide to juicing for health

 

Post a Comment

<< Home