Thursday, January 04, 2007

Extreme Dizziness Led To Bad Panic Attack

About a week ago, just after I went to bed I had a really bad dizzy attack. I had been feeling quite stressed and depressed for a few days and was very tired, which I'm thinking may have contributed to it. As soon as the dizziness started - it was really bad, I thought I was going to pass out - then I started having a panic attack. I thought I was having an aneurism or something and that I was going to die.

Then once the dizziness went away I had tingling and burning in my hands and shoulders, it was really scary, I was sure I was dying. For the next few days I was really depressed and terrified of it happening again.

It hasn't happened since and I hope it doesn't happen again. I have decided to try and organise my life a bit more, spend less time on the computer and more time with the kids.

How do you cope with things like this, I don't want to have these attacks.

ShezP
www.depressiondays.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home