Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Panic Attacks

I have suffered from panic attacks in the past and they are the most awful things. Since I've been on anti-depressants I haven't had any - until a few weeks ago, they started again.

I hate these things, they are just awful - I was sure I was dying.

However, I seem to be pulling myself together with the help of a self help book I purchased.
I don't normally like to recommend these things as there are so many of them available on the internet and I'm sure most of them are just rubbish, sold for the sole purpose of making money.

But I was desperate so when I came across Panic Away I purchased it. Thankfully it wasn't a waste of money, it has probably turned out to be the best purchase I have ever made.

Panic Away has what they call the 'one move' technique to help you not only get through panic attacks, but avoid panic attacks all together. I have had a few -almost panic attacks, where I have felt them coming on - and used the 'one move' technique and they have gone.

This actually works.

It also covers general anxiety and how to overcome general anxiety. I know I have A LOT of anxiety, in fact usually every waking minute is spent worrying about something, but Panic Away shows you how to overcome that also. I'm working on that but I've had a few good days the last few, so I'm very positive about that also.

So of all these types of ebooks on the internet I will not recommend any, I'm sure most of them are rubbish, but I thoroughly recommend Panic Away I really do. They also have a money back guarantee - but I wont be asking for that. The price is worth it if it will rid me from those awful attacks.

Take Care
SherylP
www.depressiondays.com

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Healthblogs said...

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us client teaching guides for home health care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home