Monday, June 04, 2007

Positive Thoughts

After some major panic attacks about a month or so ago, I have been seeing a counsellor and attending a 'worry and anxiety' seminar once a week.

I saw my counsellor today and she told me that I should keep a diary or write down each day my thoughts and in particular my positive thoughts.

I have a book called "You Can't Afford The Luxury Of A Negative Thought' which is a very good book and I remember when I read that a long time ago it had a section about the same thing. Saying to keep a good thoughts diary.

So I've decided to use this blog as my 'good thoughts diary'. So you may read a load of crap some days because I'm just going to type my thoughts or my positive things that happened during the day.

You never know I may even put in some negative things too. Not that anyone wants to read negative things but my counsellor did say that it can be helpful to write those down too.

So my positives for today:

I bought a laptop - I have been waiting and saving for this laptop for so long its not funny. I'm still trying to work out how to use it all, but I've just about had enough for today, so I'm writing this post and then heading off to bed.

The kids have swimming at school this week. My youngest is 5 and just started school this term so this is his first time at swimming lessons. He loved it, he was so confident in the water they moved him up to a higher class - which was the class his older (7 yr old) brother is in. Which worked out good for me since both being in the same class made it easier for me to watch, I didn't have to walk back and forward between two classes.

The school takes them in 2 groups, the younger children first and the older children in the next group. So I was pretty much there all day, I had the youngest 2 in the first lot, then they left and my oldest one came then with the older group (he's 9).

Well that's about it for today, that was pretty much my whole day - laptop and swimming.

Thanks for reading, take care
Sheryl
www.depressiondays.com

3 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suddenly you wrote some valuable lines about anxiety. I found this blog full of positive statements and I really loved it.I think unhappyness, falure this type of things are just a part of life.When it comes in your way don’t get frittend or don’t want to ran away from it, try to face it, it will help you to get remides to det rid of all those problems and also give you self confidence to face all problems. I’m also suffered a lot, but ultimately I succeeded to get rid of all this things. Xanax is one of the most effective pills available in the market for all this problems.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

You are receiving this email based on the value I feel your website and the services you offer from your website holds. As the Chief Editor for Counselor.org I continually strive to find the best resources I feel are relevant to what we offer (FREE information), and make sure these resources are available to my users as well. I would like to commend you for the work you have put into your website and offer you the possibility of being included as a Featured Resource on Counselor.org. Please understand this is done for two reasons: First and Foremost I feel your website would offer an excellent service to my viewing public and would be a great addition to what is commonly considered one of the larger counseling informational databases online. Secondly, I see a ton of value in your website and would be pleased to have some exposure on your website as well. Please understand this offer is not given to many and will not be revisited in the future. I have included our Counseling Network Resources for your review, I can send the code to you at your request. Please reply with your relevant "Link" information and site description, as always I welcome all questions or thoughts, Thank you for the time it has taken to read this.

Visual Example of Counseling Resources:

Counseling Resources: Counselor | Counselor Information | Famous Counselors | Counseling | Disorder | Stress Disorder | Physician | Health | Nutrition | Weight Loss | Disease | Pregnancy |

Thank you,
Samantha Burner
Editor.
counselor.org

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Lilian Wale said...

There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but bring back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING  LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal anybody that comes to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

 

Post a Comment

<< Home