Monday, September 11, 2006

Depression Days - Panic

I haven't done any work on my site today, I have one child whos been sick. He's had a headache and fever for 2 days, now the headache has gone but still has the fever and been vomiting all morning. Vomiting seems to have stopped now, hopefully that will be it and perhaps his fever might come down too.

I hate it when my kids get sick, I'm waiting for the others to get it now. I wish I could deal with sickness like normal people. I panic, I feel sick to my stomach and can't eat, I have thoughts going through my head constantly wondering what exactly is wrong, why does he have a headache, what is causing the fever, I hate not knowing exactly what is wrong because I worry incase its something serious. I know all parents worry when their kids are sick but I think I go beyond normal worry. My husband tells me to get over it, kids get sick it happens, he's ok. I wish I could have his attitude. It doesn't seem to matter how hard I try I just can't help feeling this way when they are sick. I come very close to having a panic attack, which I use to have before I was on antidepressant medication.

Why can't they have a miracle cure than can just change feelings instanty????

Tired, I slept with my boy last night and he tossed and turned and moaned and groaned all night, I got up at 3:30 and went to my own bed so I could get some sleep, managed 4 hours before my other son came in to tell me Ben was vomiting all over his bed. - Yuk. I think I'll have an early night tonight.

ShezzP
www.depressiondays.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home