Saturday, October 07, 2006

Depression Days - Feeling Down

I played around with my website a bit the last couple of days and changed the colour scheme a bit. I had grey before and when I thought about it grey is a 'down' colour really so I thought I'd change to a pale yellow. Took me forever to change every page, now that its done I'm not sure that I like it. Not changing it again just yet though it took too long.

I woke up this morning feeling down, not sure why, I have no idea what is wrong with me today. My mouth was really dry to the extent I felt like my tongue was swelling. My nose and ears are blocked and generally feel yuk. Then of course I do my usually and start worrying about these feelings and the more I worry the more depressed I feel, vicous cycle. I wish there was just an instant cure for this, how can people struggle with these feelings forever, I am on medication, gee I'd hate to think what my feelings would be like today if I wasn't on medication.

The medication does help, but it doesn't cure it that's for sure, it only helps to a certain extent. If I increase my dose then I can't stand the side effects and they depress me. Its a no win situation.

I HATE THESE FEELINGS!!! I just want to lie in bed and cry. I don't even know why I am on here, maybe I should be out in the fresh air or doing something active, I really don't have the energy. Hopefully tomorrow will bring better feelings.

Shezz
www.depressiondays.com

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Anna A. said...

I hope you feel better tomorrow. I know I go through days of feeling up then down myself. Especially since you have 3 kids like I do. Mine are ages 1, 2 and 3. It took a while to get them and I wouldn't trade them for anything, but I must admit, I sure can get stressed or depressed from time to time.

Hang in there my dear. I know things will get better. Have you ever tried Natural Cures for you depression instead of medication? They work great and have no side effects. It's worth a try.

Best of luck,
Anna A.
http://depressionadviceonline.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home