Monday, September 18, 2006

Depression days - depressing dressing

No site update today, instead today I went out shopping with my Mum.
She wanted to take me out to buy me some clothes for my upcoming birthday. Man oh man thats depressing, I hate trying on clothes.

Generally I'm not overweight, its just that tummy flab that you get after having babies, that I have been too slack to get rid off yet. Its got to go though. So I came home, picked the kids up from school, then as soon as my hubby got home I took the dog for a walk. Didn't jog today, don't know why maybe because its hot, just wanted to walk - a fast walk though I worked up a sweat.

No more depressing dressing at the shops for me - soon anyway hopefully. Tummy flab your days are numbered, soon you will be no more.

Then I can go happy shopping!

ShezzP
www.depressiondays.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home