Thursday, September 14, 2006

Depression days - depression blues

I've had a reasonably constructive day today. I added an article onto my website called Depression Blues as well as submitting it to some article directories. I came across a program called Article Submitter, which saves a lot of time.

I have changed around my adsense a bit on the site, after asking for advice on a forum as I wasn't getting many clicks. So with the advice I received I have changed it a little. I have started reading Joel Comms Adsense secrets, although there are so many different opinions. I changed it around a week or so ago to what Joel Comm said but still not getting the clicks, so have changed around slightly again. I am only about 1/4 way through Adsense Secrets so will keep going and see what else I can learn.

ShezzP
www.depressiondays.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home